Dr. Bolling is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 S Spalding Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90212Phone(310) 273-8550Fax(310) 861-1867
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Marys Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999 - 2003
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceInternship, Surgery, 1997 - 1998
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 1998 - 2000
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Percutaneously assisted total hip arthroplasty (PATH): a preliminary report.Penenberg, B. L., Bolling, W. S., Riley, M.> ;J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008 Nov 01
- Presentation and evaluation of bone tumors.Bolling, W. S., Beauchamp, C. P.> ;Instr Course Lect. 1999
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: