Are you Dr. Polesky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 N La Cienega Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 281-2111Fax(310) 858-7680
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Reese Polesky, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Beverly Hills, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Tennessee, and Colorado. He is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1963 - 1967
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1959 - 1961
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- CA State Medical License 1960 - 2024
- GA State Medical License Active through 1983
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsIntrapelvic Dislocation of the Femoral Head Following Anterior Dislocation of the HipReese E. Polesky, Fred A. Polesky> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1972 Jul 1
- 3 citationsGangrene of the extremity following femoral venipuncture: a report of two cases.Reese E. Polesky, J. Paul Harvey> ;Pediatrics. 1968 Oct 1
- 4 citationsVolvulus of the transverse colon.Garland D. Perdue, Reese Polesky> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1962 Apr 1
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California