Are you Dr. Kellam?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Wellington Ave
Grand Junction, CO 81501Phone+1 970-243-9000Fax+1 970-245-4936
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Kellam, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Grand Junction, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Utah, and Ohio. He is affiliated with SCL Health - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1996 - 1999
- OhioHealth/Riverside Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1999 - 2014
- CO State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- SCL Health - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical CenterGrand Junction, Colorado