Are you Dr. Oster?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2472 Patterson Rd
Grand Junction, CO 81505Phone+1 970-424-5555Fax+1 970-424-5027
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Oster, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Grand Junction, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Florida, and California. He is affiliated with SCL Health - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical Center and Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Ophthalmology, 1992 - 1995
- St Luke's University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2001 - Present
- ND State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- MT State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- CO State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1996
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsReduction of hyperopia associated with manual excision of Salzmann's nodular degeneration.J. G. Oster, Roger F. Steinert, Robert N Hogan> ;Journal of Refractive Surgery. 2001 Jul 1
- 8 citationsPostoperative Retinal Ischemia With Self-sealing Cataract Surgery IncisionsRoger F. Steinert, John G. Oster, Jeanne M. Francis> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1997 Jan 1
- Community HospitalGrand Junction, Colorado
- SCL Health - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical CenterGrand Junction, Colorado