Are you Dr. Story?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 E Pavilion Pl
Montrose, CO 81401Phone+1 970-249-1210Fax+1 970-249-3057
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Story, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Montrose, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Georgia. He is affiliated with Montrose Memorial Hospital and Delta County Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1974 - 1977
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1970 - 2005
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Insecticide residues in Australian plague locusts (Chortoicetes terminifera Walker) after ultra-low volume aerial application of the organophosphorus insecticide fenit...Story, P. G., Mineau, P., MulliÃ©, W. C.> ;Environmental toxicology and chemistry. 2013 Sep 17
- 6 citationsAcute oral toxicity of the organophosphorus pesticide fenitrothion to fat-tailed and stripe-faced dunnarts and its relevance for pesticide risk assessments in AustraliaPaul Story, Michael J. Hooper, Lee B. Astheimer, William A. Buttemer> ;Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. 2011 May 1
- 12 citationsFenitrothion, an organophosphate, affects running endurance but not aerobic capacity in fat-tailed dunnarts (Sminthopsis crassicaudata).William A. Buttemer, Paul Story, Karen Fildes, Russell V. Baudinette, Lee B. Astheimer> ;Chemosphere. 2008 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Montrose Memorial HospitalMontrose, Colorado
- Delta County Memorial HospitalDelta, Colorado