Are you Dr. Rottman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1190 Bookcliff Ave
Ste 102 Rottman Eye Care, Pc
Grand Junction, CO 81501Phone+1 970-242-3323Fax+1 970-242-8774
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Randall Rottman, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Grand Junction, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with SCL Health - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical Center, Grand Junction Veterans Health Care System, and Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Ophthalmology, 1986 - 1989
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Community HospitalGrand Junction, Colorado
- SCL Health - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical CenterGrand Junction, Colorado
- Grand Junction Veterans Health Care SystemGrand Junction, Colorado