Dr. Warren is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSouthwest General Health Center
18697 Bagley Rd Seidman Cancer Center
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130Phone+1 440-816-6051Fax+1 440-816-6053
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1992 - 1995
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of ToledoClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1990 - 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Cediranib Maleate and Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Advanced Biliary Cancers Start of enrollment: 2010 Oct 01
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsGallium scans in the evaluation of residual masses after chemotherapy for seminoma.Gregory P. Warren, Lawrence H. Einhorn> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 1995 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: