Are you Dr. Esplund?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Washington Avenue North West
Wagner, SD 57380Phone+1 605-384-3621Fax+1 605-384-5229
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gretchen Esplund, MD is a family physician in Wagner, South Dakota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota.
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of Medicine (Omaha)Residency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- UniforMed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsNeoplastic transformation of the endocervix associated with downregulation of lactoferrin expressionJohn H. Farley, Davonne Loup, Myra F. Nelson, Annette Mitchell, Gretchen Esplund, Charles Macri, Charles Harrison, Karen Gray> ;Molecular Carcinogenesis. 1997 Oct 1