Dr. Wickersham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Wickersham's full profile
Office401 W Glynn Dr
Parkston, SD 57366Phone+1 605-928-3311Fax+1 605-928-4417
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Nebraska Medical Center/Clarkson Regional Health ServiceResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of South Dakota, Sanford School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2025
- IA State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Rural Hospitals up Their Care Game for Stroke PatientsMay 4th, 2022
- Avera St. Benedict Health CenterParkston, South Dakota
- Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemSioux Falls, South Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: