Are you Dr. Honke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 W Glynn Dr
Parkston, SD 57366Phone(605) 928-3311Fax(605) 928-7368
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Honke II, MD is a board certified family physician in Parkston, South Dakota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota. He is affiliated with Avera St. Benedict Health Center and Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of South Dakota School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine