Dr. Rasmussen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office818 W Havens St
Mitchell, SD 57301Phone(605) 996-7526Fax(605) 996-1808
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Scott Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science - RochesterClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 1987
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrognoCIS EHR, Bizmatics, 2011
- Avera Queen of Peace HospitalMitchell, South Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: