Are you Dr. Nauta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity of Louisville
220 Abraham Flexner Way Ste 1200
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 588-2160Fax(502) 588-2161
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Haring Nauta, MD is a neurosurgeon in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Indiana, and Montana. He is affiliated with Norton Hospital, UofL Health - Jewish Hospital, and Frazier Rehabilitation Institute.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- MT State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1985 - 1995
- TX State Medical License 1982 - 2011
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Punctate Midline Myelotomy: A Historical Overview and Case Series with Detailed Efficacy and Side Effect Profiles.Tyler Ball, Zaid Aljuboori, Haring J.W. Nauta> ;World Neurosurgery. 2021 Jul 10
- 2 citationsEarly Effects of COVID-19 Pandemic on Neurosurgical Training in the United States: A Case Volume Analysis of 8 Programs.Zaid Aljuboori, Christopher C. Young, Visish M. Srinivasan, Ryan T. Kellogg, Jennifer L. Quon, Mohammed Alshareef, Stephanie H Chen, Michael E. Ivan, Gerald A. Grant, ...> ;World Neurosurgery. 2021 Jan 1
- A Novel Plate-Based System (UNIMAX) for Posterior Instrumented Spinal Fusion.Madhavan Pisharodi, Zaid Aljuboori, Vijay K. Goel, Haring J.W. Nauta> ;Cureus. 2020 Oct 21
- Join now to see all