Harold Ackerstein, MD
- 1700 S Tamiami Trl
Sarasota, FL 34239
Phone: (941) 917-1668
Fax: (941) 917-4232
Dr. Ackerstein's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Ackerstein's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Radiology
- George Washington UniversityInternship, Transitional Year
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ackerstein's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- GA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Ackerstein's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Peptic ulcer disease in the Alaska Natives: a four-year (1967-1971) retrospective study. Thompson, W. M., Ackerstein, H.; Alaska Med. 2005 Apr 01.
- Peptic ulcer disease in the Alaska natives: a four-year retrospective study. Thompson, W. M., Ackerstein, H.; Alaska Med. 1975 May.
- Coronary calcifications in the detection of coronary artery disease and comparison with electrocardiographic exercise testing. Results from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute''s type II coronary intervention study. Aldrich, R. F., Brensike, J. F., Battaglini, J. W., Richardson, J. M., Loh, I. K., Stone, N. J., Passamani, E. R., Ackerstein, H., Seningen, R., Borer, J. S., Levy, R. I.,...; Circulation. 1979 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Harold Ackerstein, Dr. Harold Ackerstein, MD, Dr. H Ackerstein
- 29 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 29 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ackerstein's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, FL)
- Richard Baker, MD
- Jayson Lord, MD
- Sankaran Babu, MD
- Manuel Rose, MD
- Lane Deyoe, MD
- Paul Koenigsberg, MD
- Robert Smith, MD
- Milton Mendenhall, MD
- Daisy Frau-Reyna, MD
- Ralph Tullo, MD