Dr. Holloway is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWalter Reed Medical Center
6900 Georgia Ave
Washington, DC 20307Phone(202) 782-3501
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Psychiatry, 1959 - 1962
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1958 - 1959
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsModels of PTSD and traumatic stress: the importance of research "from bedside to bench to bedside"Robert J. Ursano, He Li, Lei Zhang, Chris Hough, Carol S. Fullerton, David M. Benedek, Thomas A. Grieger, Harry C. Holloway> ;Progress in Brain Research. 2007 Jan 1
- 4 citationsWar Correspondents as Responders: Considerations for Training and Clinical ServicesHoward J. Osofsky, Harry C. Holloway, Allison Pickett> ;Psychiatry MMC. 2005 Oct 27
- 31 citationsPsychological impact of the animal-human bond in disaster preparedness and response.Molly J. Hall, Anthony Ng, Robert J. Ursano, Harry C. Holloway, Carol S. Fullerton, Jacob Casper> ;Journal of Psychiatric Practice. 2004 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: