Are you Dr. Silvio?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Wramc Department
6900 Georgia Ave, Nw
Washington, DC 20307Phone(202) 782-5992Fax(301) 656-5879
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Silvio, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia and Maryland.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1970 - 1973
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Book reviews.> ;J Am Acad Psychoanal Dyn Psychiatry. 2011-01-01
- 2 citationsPsychodynamic psychiatrists and psychopharmacology.Joseph R. Silvio, Raúl Condemarín> ;Journal of The American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry. 2011 Jan 1
- Federico Garcia Lorca's Yerma: The use of a vitalizing fantasy self-object to survive traumaJoseph R. Silvio> ;Journal of The American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry. 2005 Jul 5
- Join now to see all