Dr. Gillespie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office119 Gannett Dr
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(310) 319-4700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- ME State Medical License Active through 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsRacial disparities in health between white and African American family practice patients: clinical implications.Remy R Coeytaux, Heather M. Gillespie, Leigh F. Callahan, Jay S. Kaufman, Marcus Plescia, Christianna S. Williams, Philip D. Sloane> ;North Carolina medical journal. 2004 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: