Dr. Rubinstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Rubinstein's full profile
Office1234 Summer St
Stamford, CT 06905Phone+1 203-977-2446Fax+1 203-348-0196
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York University School of Medicine/NYU Langone Orthopedic HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1975
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- University of Western OntarioClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1975 - 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons AAOS, 1978
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: