Overview of Dr. McAnany
Dr. Steven McAnany is an orthopedic surgeon in Stamford, CT and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hospital for Special Surgery, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, and Stamford Hospital. He received his medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and has been in practice 7 years. He is one of 327 doctors at Hospital for Special Surgery and one of 358 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He has more than 70 publications and over 500 citings.
Office1 Blachley Road
Stamford, CT 06902
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- GA State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Corrigendum to 'Restoration of lumbar lordosis after minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion: a systematic review' [The Spine Journal 19/5 (2019) 951...Brandon B. Carlson, Philip Saville, James Dowdell, Rie Goto, Avani S. Vaishnav, Catherine Himo Gang, Steven J. McAnany, Todd J. Albert, Sheeraz A. Qureshi> ;The Spine Journal. 2021 Aug 9
- Does loss of spondylolisthesis reduction impact clinical and radiographic outcomes after minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion.Michael E. Steinhaus, Avani S. Vaishnav, Sachin Shah, Nicholas J. Clark, Chirag Chaudhary, Yahya A. Othman, Hikari Urakawa, Andre M. Samuel, Francis Lovecchio, Evan D....> ;The Spine Journal. 2021 Jun 10
- 1 citationsTechnique, Time Demand, Radiation Exposure, and Outcomes of Skin-anchored Intraoperative 3D Navigation in Minimally Invasive Posterior Cervical Laminoforaminotomy.Avani S. Vaishnav, Philip K. Louie, Catherine Himo Gang, Sravisht Iyer, Steven J. McAnany, Todd J. Albert, Sheeraz A. Qureshi> ;Clinical spine surgery. 2021 Feb 25
- Join now to see all
- HSS Expands Sports Medicine, Spine Services with New OfficeJanuary 24th, 2020
- 4 Hospitals Expanding Spine ProgramsFebruary 17th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: