Dr. Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Commerce Rd
Concentra, 3rd Floor
Stamford, CT 06902Phone+1 618-973-5017Fax+1 203-324-9400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1978 - 1982
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1976 - 1978
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- IL State Medical License 1980 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHow to eliminate air-bone gaps audiometrically: use too much masking.Maurice H. Miller> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2008 May 1
- 4 citationsGenetics and Deafness: Implications for Education and Life Care of Deaf StudentsJerome D. Schein, Maurice H. Miller> ;American Annals of the Deaf. 2008 Jan 1
- Teamwork between otologists and audiologists.Maurice H. Miller> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2005 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: