Are you Dr. Shih?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNassau University Medical Center
2201 Hempstead Turnpike
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone(516) 572-0123
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Henry Shih, MD is a board certified pathologist in East Meadow, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1983 - 1983
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1978 - 1982
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Natl Defense Medicine CtrClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2017
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsPathologic Quiz Case: A 39-Year-Old Man With Diffuse Pleural Thickening and Massive HemothoraxLugen Chen, Henry J. Shih, Eliezer Seguerra, Jen H. Lin> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2004 Nov 1
- Aortic dissection.Xie, L., Shih, H.J., Freedman, L.> ;Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2004 May
- 6 citationsRecurrent desmoplastic fibroma of the mandible: report of caseMitchell M. Rubin, Gerard M. Cozzi, Henry J. Shih> ;Journal of the American Dental Association. 1987 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Nassau University Medical CenterEast Meadow, New York