Dr. Rundle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1031 W Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92868Phone(714) 221-2020Fax(714) 835-3726
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1963 - 1966
- Orange County Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1963 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsRepair of filtering blebs following cataract surgery.Robert E. Christensen, Herman L. Rundle> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 1970 Jul 1
- Filtering conjunctival blebs as a complication of cataract extraction.Christensen, R. E., Rundle, H. L.> ;Trans Pac Coast Otoophthalmol Soc Annu Meet. 1970
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: