Dr. Whang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office302 W La Veta Ave
Orange, CA 92866Phone(714) 633-0321Fax(714) 633-9196
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Ophthalmology, 2001 - 2002
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Ophthalmology, 1998 - 2001
- Hennepin HealthcareInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 2002 - 2010
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsGrating acuity in albinism in the first three years of lifeSarah J. Whang, Richard A. King, C. Gail Summers> ;Journal of Aapos. 2002 Dec 1
- American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology and StrabismusFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: