Dr. Saperstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office260 W Sunrise Hwy
Valley Stream, NY 11581Phone+1 516-825-3600Fax+1 516-282-2427
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1983 - 1987
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2025
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsPrevalence of and markers for the attenuated form of congenital adrenal hyperplasia and hyperprolactinemia masquerading as polycystic ovarian diseaseFred Benjamin, Stanley Deutsch, Hildy Saperstein, Vickie L. Seltzer> ;Fertility and Sterility. 1986 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: