Dr. Hirsch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Rockaway Ave
Hewlett, NY 11557Phone+1 516-593-7500Fax+1 516-593-7535
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1984 - 1985
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1980 - 1984
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1983 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 1982 - 1983
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Mount Sinai South NassauOceanside, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: