Are you Dr. Vikram?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 110 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13400 E Shea Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85259Phone+1 480-301-8000Fax+1 602-301-8572
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Holenarasipur Vikram, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Scottsdale, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1999 - 2001
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1999
- Bangalore Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 2006
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of COVID-19 on diagnosis of primary pulmonary coccidioidomycosis.Nikita Ashcherkin, Simran Gupta, Daniel A Huff, Holenarasipur R Vikram, Neil M Ampel, Karen M Fischer, Janis E Blair> ;Medicine. 2022 Sep 2
- Nonmarinum, Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infections of the Upper Extremity: A Multi-Institutional Descriptive Report.Kevin J Renfree, Kelly L Scott, Thomas M Polveroni, Carolyn Mead-Harvey, Holenarasipur R Vikram> ;The Journal of hand surgery. 2022 May 27
- 1 citationsSolid Organ Transplantation From SARS-CoV-2-infected Donors to Uninfected Recipients: A Single-center Experience.Channa R Jayasekera, Holenarasipur R Vikram, Zeeshan Rifat, Josiah Wagler, Keita Okubo, Brandon R Braaksma, Jack W Harbell, Caroline C Jadlowiec, Nitin N Katariya, Ami...> ;Transplantation direct. 2022 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic HospitalPhoenix, Arizona