Are you Dr. Oommen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3555 S Val Vista Dr
Gilbert, AZ 85297Phone+1 480-728-8000Fax+1 480-728-9600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jacob Oommen, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Gilbert, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Missouri, and Kansas. He is affiliated with Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, Banner Gateway Medical Center, and Chandler Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of IbadanClass of 1987
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1997 - 2016
- KS State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1991 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Contrast-enhanced MRI of the small bowel in Crohn's disease.Oommen, J., Oto, A.> ;Abdom Imaging. 2011 Apr
- Polysplenia syndrome accompanied with situs inversus totalis and annular pancreas in an elderly patient.Kayhan, A., Lakadamyali, H., Oommen, J., Oto, A.> ;Clin Imaging.
- Multi-parametric MR imaging of transition zone prostate cancer: Imaging features, detection and staging.Kayhan, A., Fan, X., Oommen, J., Oto, A.> ;World J Radiol. 2010 May 28
- Join now to see all