Are you Dr. Salas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10250 N 92nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Phone+1 480-949-2080Fax+1 480-949-2091
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Salas, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Scottsdale, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona. He is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1992 - 1996
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1991 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsIn vitro assessment of cellular immunity in human coccidioidomycosis: relationship between dermal hypersensitivity, lymphocyte transformation, and lymphokine productio...Neil M. Ampel, George C. Bejarano, Steven D. Salas, John N. Galgiani> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1992 Apr 1