Dr. Schroeder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Schroeder's full profile
Office3330 No. 2nd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2000 - 2002
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Mycetohabitans rhizoxinica in Patients with Rhinocerebral Mucormycosis Due to Rhizopus microsporus.Giannoula S Tansarli, Jennifer Eschbacher, Laura K Schroeder, Dhruba SenGupta, Joshua A Lieberman> ;Mycopathologia. 2023 Jan 16
- 47 citationsNosocomial superinfections due to linezolid-resistant Enterococcus faecalis: evidence for a gene dosage effect on linezolid MICs.Kathleen A. Ruggero, Laura K. Schroeder, Paul C. Schreckenberger, Alexander S. Mankin, John P. Quinn> ;Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease. 2003 Nov 1
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical CenterPhoenix, Arizona
- HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical CenterPhoenix, Arizona
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: