Are you Dr. Smilack?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 77 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5779 E Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85054Phone+1 480-301-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jerry Smilack, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and California.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1974 - 1975
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1971 - 1972
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1970
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2014
- AZ State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsCoccidioidal Tenosynovitis of the Hand and Wrist: Report of 9 Cases and Review of the LiteratureMark Campbell, Shimon Kusne, Kevin J. Renfree, Holenarasipur R. Vikram, Jerry D. Smilack, Maria Teresa Seville, Robert Orenstein, Janis E. Blair> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2015 Aug 3
- Medical extremes (a compendium of medical records) is now online.Jerry D. Smilack> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2014 Dec 1
- 73 citationsEmergence of Gastrointestinal Basidiobolomycosis in the United States, With a Review of Worldwide CasesHolenarasipur R. Vikram, Jerry D. Smilack, Jonathan A. Leighton, Michael D. Crowell, Giovanni De Petris> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2012 Jun 15
- Join now to see all
- Emerging Fungal Infection in South West U.S. Mimics CancerMarch 29th, 2012