Dr. Honig is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office330 brookline ave
Boston, MA 02120Phone+1 617-667-8800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1976 - 1977
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1978 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MediTouch HER, HealthFusion, Inc., 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 188 citationsThe spectrum of cardiovascular disease in the Marfan syndrome: A clinico-morphologic study of 18 necropsy patients and comparison to 151 previously reported necropsy p...William C. Roberts, Howard S. Honig> ;American Heart Journal. 1982 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: