Dr. Papageorgiou is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office330 Brookline Ave
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Boston, MA 02215Phone+1 617-667-8800Fax+1 617-667-9369
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1992 - 1996
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki SOMClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsLeptin Therapy Alters Appetite and Neural Responses to Food Stimuli in Brain Areas of Leptin-Sensitive Subjects Without Altering Brain StructureOlivia M. Farr, Christina G. Fiorenza, Panagiotis Papageorgiou, Mary Brinkoetter, Florencia Ziemke, Bang-Bon Koo, Rafael Rojas, Christos S. Mantzoros> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2014 Oct 3
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: