Dr. Ort is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office420 W Rowland St
Covina, CA 91723Phone(626) 331-6411Fax(626) 251-1560
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1979
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1979 - 2020
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- Tympanometric changes following nasal antigen challenge in children with allergic rhinitis.O'Connor, R. D., Ort, H., Leong, A. B., Cook, D. A., Street, D., Hamburger, R. N.> ;Ann Allergy. 1984 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: