Dr. Ragab is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12801 Crossroads Pkwy S
City Of Industry, CA 91746Phone(800) 780-1277
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1986 - 1988
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 1988
- IL State Medical License 1983 - 1990
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: