Dr. Ruskin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office350 Nw 84th Ave
Plantation, FL 33324Phone+1 954-424-9444Fax+1 954-424-7702
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1967 - 1970
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1971 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsThe effects of microelectrophoretically applied thyroid hormone on single cat central nervous system neurons.Robert A. Davidoff, Howard M. Ruskin> ;Neurology. 1972 May 1
- Therapeutic dilantin levels.Ruskin, H. M.> ;N Engl J Med. 1971 Apr 8
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: