Overview of Dr. Chon
Dr. Hye Sook Chon, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Tampa, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. She is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute and James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-Tampa.
Office12902 Usf Magnolia Dr
Tampa, FL 33612Fax(813) 745-7228
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2005 - 2009
- Kyung Hee University College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Gynecologic Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- NCCN Guidelines® Insights: Uterine Neoplasms, Version 3.2021.Nadeem R. Abu-Rustum, Catheryn M. Yashar, Kristin A. Bradley, Susana M. Campos, Junzo Chino, Hye Sook Chon, Christina Chu, David E. Cohn, Marta A. Crispens, Shari Dama...> ;Journal of The National Comprehensive Cancer Network. 2021 Aug 1
- Major vascular injury during gynecologic cancer surgeryAndrea L. Buras, Jing Yi Chern, Hye Sook Chon, Mian M.K. Shahzad, Robert M. Wenham, Mitchel S. Hoffman> ;Gynecologic oncology reports. 2021 Jun 25
- Impact of age, comorbidity, and treatment characteristics on survival in older women with advanced high grade epithelial ovarian cancer.Adrianne Mallen, Sarah L. Todd, Sharon E. Robertson, Jongphil Kim, Marina Sehovic, Robert M. Wenham, Martine Extermann, Hye Sook Chon> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2021 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
- James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-TampaTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: