Dr. Kraev is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4900 Broad Rd
Syracuse, NY 13215Phone(315) 492-3400Fax(315) 464-7106
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Igor Kraev is a family physician in Syracuse, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Upstate University Hospital, Trinity healthcare system. He received his medical degree from Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry and has been in practice 39 years. He is experienced in broad variety medical problems providing care to wide spectrum of patients from newborns to elderly. He is assistant professor of the Department of Family Medicine Upstate Medical University.
Education & Training
- Ellis HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Moscow State University of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Issues in the provision of health care to Soviet emigrants.Cronkright, P. J., DeHaven, K., Kraev, I. A.> ;Arch Fam Med. 1993 Apr
- Upstate Welcomes 163 New Residents in 17 Specialty AreasJuly 26th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: