Dr. Perry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18370 Burbank Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356Phone+1 818-345-5580Fax+1 818-774-0458
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2000 - 2003
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2000 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: