Are you Dr. Ehrich?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 114 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18370 Burbank Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356Phone+1 818-345-5580Fax+1 818-774-0458
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marc Ehrich, MD is a cardiologist in Tarzana, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center and West Hills Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1984 - 1987
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1984
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Application of risk score analysis to low-coverage whole genome sequencing data for the noninvasive detection of trisomy 21, trisomy 18, and trisomy 13.Tynan, J. A.,Kim, S. K.,Mazloom, A. R.,Zhao, C.,McLennan, G.,Tim, R.,Liu, L.,Hannum, G.,Hull, A.,Bombard, A. T.,Oeth, P.,Burcham, T.,van den Boom, D.,Ehrich, M.> ;Prenat. Diagn.. 2015 Oct 28