Dr. Ong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18372 Clark St
Tarzana, CA 91356Phone+1 818-342-5377
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Ong is a cardiologist in Tarzana, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Providence Tarzana Medical Center, West Hills Hospital and Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, and Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of California San Diego School of Medicine and has been in practice 28 years. He specializes in adult congenital heart disease, cardiac electrophysiology, and interventional cardiology and is experienced in cardiac electrophysiology, atrial fibrillation, cardiac critical care, icd / pacemaker insertion, and catheter arrhythmia ablation.
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 1995 - 1996
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1992 - 1995
- UCLA-VA Greater Los AngelesResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Patient Chart Manager EHR, Prime Clinical Systems, 2012-2014
- Merck Fellowship American College of Cardiology, 1995
- Eliot Corday Fellowship Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, 1995
- Join now to see all
- OVATIO CRT and SITUS OTW LV Lead Post Approval Study Start of enrollment: 2008 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- 137 citationsPulmonary Veins and Ligament of Marshall as Sources of Rapid Activations in a Canine Model of Sustained Atrial FibrillationTsu Juey Wu, James J.C. Ong, Che Ming Chang, Rahul N. Doshi, Masaaki Yashima, Hsun Lun A. Huang, Michael C. Fishbein, Chih Tai Ting, Hrayr S. Karagueuzian, Peng Sheng ...> ;Circulation. 2001 Feb 27
- 15 citationsMechanisms of atrial fibrillation and flutter and implications for managementPeng Sheng Chen, Charles A. Athill, Tsu Juey Wu, Takanori Ikeda, James J.C. Ong, Hrayr S. Karagueuzian> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1999 Nov 4
- 115 citationsRelation Between Ligament of Marshall and Adrenergic Atrial TachyarrhythmiaRahul N. Doshi, Tsu Juey Wu, Masaaki Yashima, Young Hoon Kim, James J.C. Ong, Ji Min Cao, Chun Hwang, Payam R. Yashar, Michael C. Fishbein, Hrayr S. Karagueuzian, Peng...> ;Circulation. 1999 Aug 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: