- 631 Jayne Blvd
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
Phone: (631) 928-9396
Fax: (631) 444-7525
- Dr. Iris Granek, MD is a preventive medicine physician in Port Jefferson Station, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Dr. Granek's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Preventive Medicine: Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Dr. Granek's Education & Medical Training
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Preventive Medicine
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell UniversityMedical School
Dr. Granek's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License1981 - 2014
- American Board of Preventive MedicinePublic Health & General Preventive Medicine
Dr. Granek's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Commentary: "I Hope I'll Continue to Grow": Rubrics and Reflective Writing in Medical Education. Coulehan, J., Granek, I.A.; Acad Med. 2012 Jan.
- Weight Change and Cognitive Function: Findings From the Women's Health Initiative Study of Cognitive Aging. ; Obesity (Silver Spring). 2011 Aug.
- Are patients aware of the association between smoking and bladder cancer? Nieder, A.M., John, S., Messina, C.R., Granek, I.A., Adler, H.L.; J Urol. 2006 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. Iris Granek, Dr. Iris Granek, MD, Dr. I Granek, Dr. Iris Ann Granek
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Granek's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Preventive Medicine, NY)
- Sadie Sanchez, MD
- John Lupiano, MD
- Ellen (Cowen) Meltzer, MD
- Patricia Dillon, MD
- John Coulehan, MD
- Nina Bickell, MD
- Isabelle Dieudonne, MD
- Sarah Schillie, MD
- George Pourakis, MD
- Kimberly Siu, MD