Are you Dr. Krukenkamp?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity Hospital, L5
Stony Brook, NY 11794Phone+1 631-444-2565
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Irvin Krukenkamp, MD is a general surgeon in Stony Brook, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1990 - 1992
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1989
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsTwo-pore K+ channels, NO and metabolic inhibitionZhongju Lu, Junyuan Gao, Joan Zuckerman, Richard T. Mathias, Glenn R. Gaudette, Irvin B. Krukenkamp, Ira S. Cohen> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2007 Nov 9
- 6 citationsHigh resolution mechanical function in the intact porcine heart: mechanical effects of pacemaker location.Evren U. Azeloglu, Yang H. Yun, Adam E. Saltman, Irvin B. Krukenkamp, Fu-Pen Chiang, Weiliam Chen, Glenn R. Gaudette> ;Journal of Biomechanics. 2006 Jan 1
- 10 citationsThrombogenic performance of a st. Jude bileaflet mechanical heart valve in a sheep model.Wei Yin, Irvin B. Krukenkamp, Adam E. Saltman, Glenn R. Gaudette, Krishnamurthy Suresh, Oscar G. Bernal, Jolyon Jesty, Danny Bluestein> ;Asaio Journal. 2006 Jan 1
- Join now to see all