Are you Dr. Counce?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 77 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3276 N Northhills Blvd
Fayetteville, AR 72703Phone+1 479-587-1114Fax+1 479-587-1119
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Counce, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Fayetteville, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas and New York. He is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- AR State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsSurgical complications of thermal injuryJames S. Counce, John B. Cone, Lynn McAlister, Bonny H. Wallace, Fred T. Caldwell> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1988 Dec 1
- Gallbladder and gastric argyrophil carcinoid associated with a case of Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.Barone, G. W., Schaefer, R. F., Counce, J. S., Eidt, J. F.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 1992 Mar
- Washington Regional Medical CenterFayetteville, Arkansas