Are you Dr. Vetsch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1102 W 32nd Street
Joplin, MO 64804Phone+1 417-782-3000Fax+1 417-782-3088
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Vetsch, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Joplin, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Kansas, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Freeman Health System and Jack C. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1990 - 1992
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1990
- University of Basel FOMClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2004 - 2004
- WY State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- ID State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- MT State Medical License 2003 - 2018
- MO State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1992 - 2011
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Midterm outcomes of 455 patients receiving the AFX2 endovascular graft for the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm: A retrospective multi-center analysis.Raymond Vetsch, Harvey E Garrett Jr, Christopher L Stout, Alan R Wladis, Matt Thompson, Joseph V Lombardi> ;PloS one. 2021 Jan 1
- 3 citationsAnastomotic tensile strength following in situ replacement of an infected abdominal aortic graft.Raymond Vetsch, Dennis F. Bandyk, David D. Schmitt, Thomas M. Bergamini, James D. Storey, Jonathan B. Towne> ;Archives of Surgery. 1989 Apr 1
- DNA content in radiation-associated thyroid cancer.Komorowski, R. A., Deaconson, T. F., Vetsch, R., Cerletty, J. M., Wilson, S. D.> ;Surgery. 1988 Dec
- Join now to see all
- Business BriefsJanuary 30th, 2017
- Jack C. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMuskogee, Oklahoma
- Freeman Health SystemJoplin, Missouri