Dr. Wollmering is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office545 Branson Landing Blvd.
Branson, MO 65616Phone+1 417-336-9728Fax+1 417-337-9710
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1994 - 1997
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1993
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2005 - 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsVariable response to inhaled nitric oxide after cardiac surgeryDavid A. Fullerton, James Jaggers, Mary M. Wollmering, Fran Piedalue, Frederick L. Grover, Robert C. McIntyre> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1997 May 1
- 114 citationsCardiac β-Adrenergic Neuroeffector Systems in Acute Myocardial Dysfunction Related to Brain Injury Evidence for Catecholamine-Mediated Myocardial DamageMichel White, Robert J. Wiechmann, Robert L. Roden, Mary Beth Hagan, Mary M. Wollmering, J. David Port, Elizabeth H. Hammond, William T. Abraham, Eugene E. Wolfel, JoA...> ;Circulation. 1995 Oct 15
- 30 citationsHeart transplantation in children and young adults: Early and intermediate-term resultsDavid A. Fullerton, David N. Campbell, Stephen D. Jones, James Jaggers, James M. Brown, Mary M. Wollmering, Frederick L. Grover, Christine Mashburn, Mary Luna, Henry M...> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1995 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: