Overview of Dr. Drakakis
Dr. James Drakakis is a nephrologist in Mineola, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone Hospitals and NYU Winthrop Hospital. He received his medical degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton Hill and has been in practice 10 years. He is one of 29 doctors at NYU Winthrop Hospital and one of 70 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals who specialize in Nephrology. He has 4 publications and 23 citings.
Office200 Old Country Rd
Mineola, NY 11501Fax+1 516-663-2179
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2010 - 2012
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- COVID-19 Antibodies and Outcomes among Outpatient Maintenance Hemodialysis Patients.Minesh Khatri, Shahidul Islam, Paula Dutka, John Carson, James Drakakis, Louis Imbriano, Imran Jawaid, Tapan Mehta, Nobuyuki Miyawaki, Elain Wu, Stephen Yang, Nicole A...> ;Kidney360. 2021 Feb 25
- 16 citationsIdentifying Different Causes of Hyponatremia With Fractional Excretion of Uric AcidLouis J. Imbriano, Joseph Mattana, James Drakakis, John K. Maesaka> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2016 Oct 1
- 5 citationsAcute Tubular Necrosis in a Patient With Myeloma Treated With Carfilzomib.Vladimir Liberman, Vivette D. D'Agati, Naveed N. Masani, James Drakakis, Joseph Mattana> ;Kidney International Reports. 2016 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: