Dr. Elmore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1930 Brannan Rd
Mcdonough, GA 30253Phone+1 678-284-4040Fax+1 678-284-4076
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 2000 - 2004
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1998 - 2000
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- American Board of Urology Urology
- American Board of Urology Pediatric Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsOpioid utilization is minimal after outpatient pediatric urologic surgery.Aylin N. Bilgutay, Hannah Hua, Mary Edmond, Emily Blum, Edwin A. Smith, James M. Elmore, Hal C. Scherz, Michael Garcia-Roig, Andrew J. Kirsch, Wolfgang H. Cerwinka> ;Journal of Pediatric Urology. 2020 Feb 1
- 5 citationsLong-Term Clinical Outcomes and Parental Satisfaction After Dextranomer/Hyaluronic Acid (Dx/HA) Injection for Primary Vesicoureteral RefluxMichelle A. Lightfoot, Aylin N. Bilgutay, Noah Tollin, Scott Eisenberg, Jake Weiser, Leah Bryan, Edwin R. Smith, James M. Elmore, Hal C. Scherz, Andrew J. Kirsch> ;Frontiers in Pediatrics. 2019 Sep 27
- 5 citationsHigh GMS score hypospadias: Outcomes after one- and two-stage operations.Jonathan H. Huang, Lael Rayfield, Bruce H. Broecker, Wolfgang H. Cerwinka, Andrew J. Kirsch, Hal C. Scherz, Edwin R. Smith, James M. Elmore> ;Journal of Pediatric Urology. 2017 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: