Dr. Lane is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Severance Cir
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118Phone+1 216-381-1311Fax+1 216-381-2606
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1983 - 1984
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1983
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1979 - 2024
- MI State Medical License Current
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Concomitant Percutaneous Coronary Intervention and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Safe and Feasible Replacement Alternative Approaches in High-Risk Patients w...Salhab, K. F.,Al Kindi, A. H.,Lane, J. H.,Knudson, K. E.,Kapadia, S.,Roselli, E. E.,Tuzcu, M. E.,Svensson, L. G.> ;J Card Surg. 2013 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: