Are you Dr. Moak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 Lee St
Charlottesville, VA 22908Phone+1 434-295-1000Fax+1 434-972-4266
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Moak, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Charlottesville, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Ohio, and California. He is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at University of Virginia School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Alameda Health System-Highland HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2010
- CA State Medical License 2001 - Present
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Fatal Abdominal Compartment Syndrome Due to Constipation: A Case Report.Matthew M Kongkatong, Malav M Patel, Christopher Thom, James Moak> ;Clinical practice and cases in emergency medicine. 2022 Feb 1
- 1 citationsAsymptomatic ventricular fibrillation in continuous flow left-ventricular assist device.Moira E. Smith, James H. Moak> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 May 29
- Ultrasound-Guided Talonavicular Arthrocentesis.Christopher Thom, Jonathan Pozner, Matthew Kongkatong, James H. Moak> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jan 27
- Join now to see all
- University of Virginia Medical CenterCharlottesville, Virginia