Dr. Newland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Newland's full profile
Office988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr
Omaha, NE 68198Phone+1 402-559-9800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1966 - 1970
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1965 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsExperience with a program of faculty development.Myrna C. Newland, James R. Newland, David J.R. Steele, Diana R. Lough, Fredrick A. McCurdy> ;Medical Teacher. 2003 Jan 1
- Unusual etiology of hyperkalemia in an immunocompromised patientMyrna C. Newland, Stephen L. Hosman, James R. Newland, Dennis F. Landers> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 1991 Nov 1
- 15 citationsElevated plasminogen activator inhibitor levels found in patients with malignant conditions.James R. Newland, William D. Haire> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1991 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: