Are you Dr. Fletcher?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr
Omaha, NE 68198Phone+1 402-559-9800Fax+1 402-559-9840
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mavis Fletcher, MD is a board certified pathologist in Omaha, Nebraska.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1993 - 1998
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Editor's Note: The Clinical Relevance of Stromal Matrix Metalloproteinase Expression in Ovarian Cancer.Aparna A. Kamat, Mavis S. Fletcher, Lynn M. Gruman, Peter R. Mueller, Adriana Lopez, Charles N. Landen, Liz Y. Han, David M. Gershenson, Anil K. Sood> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2021 Aug 1
- Editor's Note: The Paradoxical Expression of Maspin in Ovarian Carcinoma.Anil K. Sood, Mavis S. Fletcher, Lynn M. Gruman, Jeremy E. Coffin, Sarvenaz Jabbari, Zhila Khalkhali-Ellis, Nancy C. Arbour, Elisabeth A. Seftor, Mary J.C. Hendrix> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2021 Aug 1
- 118 citationsHLA Class I Antigen Processing Machinery Component Expression and Intratumoral T-Cell Infiltrate as Independent Prognostic Markers in Ovarian CarcinomaLiz Y. Han, Mavis S. Fletcher, Diana L. Urbauer, Peter R. Mueller, Charles N. Landen, Aparna A. Kamat, Yvonne G. Lin, William M. Merritt, Whitney A. Spannuth, Michael ...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2008 Jun 1
- Join now to see all